The new The Open Door (TOD) newsletter is here—announcing our Merry May Membership Drive—starting Tuesday, May 1st.
May is the best time to join or renew your NYC Center Membership!
In the merry month of May:
- All NEW Members who join receive a $10 gift certificate good for any purchase at our New York Edgar Cayce Center Bookstore.
- No-one is turned away for lack of funds. Anyone who wants to join or renew as a Basic level, Senior or Student Member, but who cannot afford the whole Membership dues, can pay whatever he or she can afford—and two anonymous donors will pay the difference.
Read all the details in The Open Door, quarterly newsletter of the Center.
Also in this issue of The Open Door:
- Meet the Center’s New Directors
- Mother Nature is not only beautiful and nurturing. She’s a healer. Dr. Idelle Brand explains the science of “Earthing.”
- Need a healing break from the hectic pace of the City? Polly Guerin takes you to more of NYC’s Sacred Spaces.
- The Rebirth of the New York Edgar Cayce Center: How it rose from the ashes of the old.
- Gut Health: Prebiotics, probiotics and why you need them—in Mother Nature’s Remedies by Carol Schneider.
- Meet Janice Taylor. This extraordinary artist sang for Princess Di and now she's going to sing for you!
TOD is the quarterly newsletter of the New York Edgar Cayce Center.
As always, we hope you enjoy this issue. We welcome your comments, suggestions, criticisms, photos, poetry and artwork. Or share news of your life’s milestones and accomplishments in our Transitions section. We’d love to hear from you.
Light & Love,
Lynne Salomon Miceli
The Open Door Newsletter Editor