MALCOLM SMITH Spiritual Healer Returns January 19-24

Monday, 21 Jan 2019 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
SLC Conference Center, 15 W. 39th St. 3rd Fl. (Between 5th & 6th) , New York, NY
Spiritual Healer Malcolm Smith

The internationally known and admired British “Spiritual Healer” from Yorkshire, England, returns to New York City for private healing sessions! Malcolm considers himself an ordinary person with an extraordinary gift—the ability to be a channel for healing energy from God: “It is God who does the healing, not me,” proclaims Smith. For over 35 years he has used his gift to relieve the pain, disease and suffering of thousands. Sometimes the healing he gives results in instant cures; and sometimes, several sessions over several weeks are required for results to manifest physically. He has restored sight and hearing, cured “incurable” diseases including cancer, and changed hundreds of lives. He emphasizes that slow progress is the norm and Spiritual Healing should not replace orthodox medical treatment.

Below are testimonials about his extraordinary healing abilities. To read more about Malcolm’s extraordinary story, you can also purchase his book Spiritual Power, Healing Hands from

30-min session, $100
Book appointments online or call (212) 691-7690.
Appointments with Malcolm Smith require prepayment in full. If a check is sent, the appointment will be bookable a week after it is received so please plan accordingly.

Also hear Malcolm's fascinating story and answers to audience questions on an ARE phone interview from 2016.

See testimonials and a video at

Note: Appointments with Malcolm Smith require pre-payment in full. If a check is to be sent, appointment will be held for one week from the day it is made. Refunds given only if appointment is canceled with 72 hours notice.

Dog Heals Dog...With Help From Malcolm Smith

malcolm smith and dogDuring Malcolm's March 2015 visit to our Center, Sylvia Chappell was volunteering at the Reception Desk when a fireman, Steve Sietos, came in for his appointment. He was carrying a sick, injured dog draped around his shoulders. While they were waiting to see Malcolm, she asked him about the dog's bandaged leg. He explained that this dog, Wilma, had been purposely bred for dogfighting with weak legs that were prone to injury. Sylvia was touched that this sweet, affectionate dog had found someone who cared enough about her to seek out healing from Malcolm.

The next day, Helen Mawn, one of our key Reception volunteers, got a call from Steve who shared wonderful news with her: After the treatment with Malcolm, he took Wilma back to the fire station, where they encountered a dog that was going to be put down because of a serious spine problem. It seems that the healing energy from Malcolm was so powerful that it was transferred to the sick dog at the station. Later that night, Steve was thrilled to hear that the sick dog was no longer sick, or needed to be put down. Instead, he was well and able to run around the fire station.

On November 12, 2015, Steve Seitos brought Wilma back to see Malcolm, and gave us this testimonial:
"Wilma was rescued from a dog-fighting ring in Harlem and brought to my firehouse. As a puppy, she had no pads on her paws, cerebral palsy, birth-defected joints, bloody stools, vomiting and seizures. When we discovered Malcolm Smith, she had a septic elbow that vets wanted me to amputate with no other options. The elbow was huge, hot and swollen. Two days after seeing Malcolm, her elbow reduced down to its normal size and she was no longer septic. Since seeing Malcolm, she rarely has a seizure anymore. Her digestive tract is normal, her energy is high, and her spirit higher. We are forever grateful."

A Remarkable Healing by Malcolm Smith

malcolmsmithIn March, we received a request from Paul Dresser, a member of the A.R.E. community in Mississippi, for healing appointments with Malcolm, including a distant healing for his sister-in-law Cindy in Alabama, who had been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. Originally, Paul and his wife had planned to bring Cindy to New York for an appointment in person, yet the gravity of her diagnosis led him to seek out immediate help from Malcolm, who was at home in Yorkshire, England.

Here's what Paul wrote on March 14th about his sister-in-law's condition:

Cindy had had stomach pain for about a year and thought it was ulcers due to her stress over the past year; moving and building a new house. She finally went to the doctor about six weeks ago, and then to a cancer center in Birmingham, Alabama, about four weeks ago. They told her she had Stage 4 cancer... a cancer mass around her pancreas which went into the surrounding blood vessels. It had spread to the liver and was in her blood. They said she had about one month to live and gave her a prescription for morphine. After reading Malcolm Smith's book and going to his website, she had hope for the first time. I contacted the ARE-NYC [Malcolm's first stop in the USA] to make an appointment for a distant healing for her. I [gave] Malcolm her name, location, and diagnosis... and he said he would do the distant healing over the next few days.

Cindy picks up the story the night after Malcolm began distant healing:

I experienced a hot sensation over the top right of my abdomen under my ribs while I was sleeping. It woke me up, and I hoped it was the healing. In the morning I had a cup of tea and started getting very nauseated. I threw up many times... had to drag myself to the doctor. [The vomiting] continued through the next day. They put me in the ER with severe dehydration and gave me fluids and anti-nausea meds. I have never felt that sick in my life! The next day, I had a stent [a tubular support to relieve a blockage] put in for a bile duct blockage. Using an endo-scope to put in the stent, the doctors said they saw no cancer in the liver or the blood vessels as previous doctors had seen -- [they also said] the tumor was small, the size of a quarter, [in the] early stages -- not Stage 4 as [I was] previously told.

Paul shared the wonderful news with us:

He called Sylvia Chappell and Miranda Rose Gold who had helped connect him with Malcolm to set up the distant healing. He added that Cindy was going to start chemotherapy shortly after this nearly miraculous healing in the belief that this would take care of the remaining tumor. This week, he wrote that she had finished this round of chemo and was back home for a few weeks. Although she was nauseated and weak from the chemo, she "seems to be feeling better each day. She is very thankful all of you who do this work." "The distant healing came in the nick of time."

Back to top