This long-awaited Spring brings the latest issue of The Open Door, quarterly newsletter of the A.R.E. of New York Community!
- Iodine: Why you can’t live without it. How to know if you’re getting enough.
- Creating Our Dream fundraising update & an exciting benefit event: Waking Up in 5D.
- A past-life memory: Becoming a priestess in ancient Greece.
- You can give to your favorite cause painlessly--just by surfing the Net or shopping online!
- And more!
It’s your newsletter and there are many opportunities to contribute to The Open Door:
- Send us your inspiring photos of NYC and the surrounding area;
- Share your transformative life events in our Transitions section;
- Submit your poetry or a favorite poem by another.
- Tell your story of how you learned about Edgar Cayce.
As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions. We hope you enjoy this issue!