- Our 20th Anniversary: Celebration events, memories and history of our NYC Center
- Peter Woodbury, teacher of our Life Coaching course, calls himself a “bridge person.” Learn more about this superb course and the unique “Renaissance Man” who teaches it.
- What did Edgar Cayce say was the most important experience in life? Finding a career? Getting married? No—Cayce said the most important experience was setting a Spiritual Ideal! Learn how.
- The “Disease of Kings” is increasingly common in the 21st Century. Mother Nature’s Remedies offers holistic healing for gout.
- A past life in 19th Century Virginia teaches an important lesson.
- And more!
Please note: To assist with your Ideals Work, we now have a special section on Ideals on our website, with information and resources to help you get started.