“I owe the A.R.E. so much and have been delighted to give back by financially supporting this incredible organization.” -- Hilary Ohrstrand
Help us Build our Center’s Future. Make a Donation!
Support our Annual FUND Drive on #Giving Tuesday Or any day!
Our Center has settled into our beautiful new space. Now we need your help to stay there!
Our new suite at 153 W. 27th Street is a beautiful, central location with a doorman. BUT, our rent in our new Center, along with ongoing monthly expenses, is in the range of $35,000 a month!
We earn most of that through our bookstore, courses and practitioner services—but to make all the ends meet, your support is necessary.
In picture above: Members do a group blessing and rededication of the Center at our 20th Anniversary Celebration, September 24th, 2017.
Your generous tax-deductible gift now will help us keep our doors open while we continue to expand our Community and services.
- Your donation of any size will help ensure our Center’s abundant future. (Donors of $100 or more are entered into a drawing each month for a valuable prize, such as a service from a skilled Center practitioner.)
- Or PLEDGE $10, $25, $50 or $100 monthly for a year by signing up for any of our donation payment plans.
A sustaining pledge lets you give generously while staying within your budget—and helps us budget and keep the Center financially secure!
- Join our new Legacy Society! Help keep the Center shining for future generations of seekers with a gift in your will—or through another form of planned giving.
You don’t have to have a will. Some of our members have made the Center a beneficiary on their IRAs or other investment accounts.
- Sign up with and register Association for Research and Enlightenment of New York, Inc. as the charity you “goodshop” for. Then access online vendors via the Goodshop site and they’ll donate a percentage to the Center.
Sign up here: https://www.goodsearch.com/give. More info about Goodshop.
“I believe that the ARE Center of NY is a very important resource that deserves support, and I realized that maintaining the center in NYC is very expensive, therefore I became a Founding Member.” – Paul Kirby
Your tax-deductible contributions keep the Center shining and serving you and other seekers in our City—now and into the future!
"As ye have received, as ye are moved, as ye apply that ye received, give to those that seek. Be patient, be kind. Speak not unkindly of anyone. Let not gossip or unkind things, either in thought or deed, be in thine experience." (262-98)
- Subscribe to our mailing list!