Edgar Cayce often advised people to “…make the world a better place because you have lived in it.”
We think everyone wants that, so the A.R.E. of NY Board started a powerful dream-creating process in September to enable the Cayce Center to do that by reaching more seekers and enlightening more lives. Now, we invite you to join us in a Meditation to create "The Center of Our Dreams!"
This MP3 audio was created by the A.R.E. of NY Board of Trustees, guided by our Board's dream-creating expert Maureen St. Germain. Board Members and key volunteers have committed to doing this meditation every week, on Thursday evenings, at the time of your choice. We thank you wholeheartedly for joining us in this powerful process.
One good way is to join our Prayers for Healing Group. Facilitator Norman Curtis explains how they're using prayer to create dreams: "At the September event, Come Create Your Dream, everyone present was asked to write a personal dream for us to pray for on a slip of paper. This brought each prayer into physical manifestation. An envelope full of slips was given to me as facilitator. After a period of study and cleansing meditation, we bring our prayer energy to focus on our current prayer list, the prayers in the envelope, and the concept of manifesting the Center of Our Dreams through prayer."
"Would that all...would know, much more may be accomplished through prayer...than through all the power and might of men."
—Cayce Reading 731-1
The 17th Anniversary issue of The Open Door, quarterly newsletter of A.R.E. of NY is here!
Vision and Prophecy emerged as a theme in this issue:
- Anniversary 17! Creating the Center of Our Dreams -- Visioning and planning for the future of our Center...Your inspirations welcome!
- A Sacred Connection to Source – Psychic & healer Melissa Stamps shares how images she sees before an appointment can be life-changing...
- Douglas Cottrell on Earth Changes – This is a troubling vision and we welcome your comments, discussion and alternate visions.
- In My River of Time: Two Sojourns in Atlantis, Linda Sugrue Mellor shares her vision of the breaking up of Atlantis and the lessons learned…
- And in A Gift from the Storm, Nick Brancaccio tells how another act of God – Hurricane Sandy – brought light to his life.
- And more…
We hope you enjoy The Open Door and, as always, we welcome your comments and suggestions.
Light & Blessings,
Lynne Salomon Miceli
Acting Open Door Editor