Sylvia is the Center's Wellness Practitioner who offers Akashic Records readings, Past-Life Regression and Intuitive Tarot. On Thursday, Sept. 25, 10-10:30 PM EDT, she joins Diana to share information from the Akashic Records about releasing karmic baggage through compassion to create a more loving future for ourselves and our world. Their free-spirited discussion explores one soul incarnating as two people, the persecution of psychic abilities, the return of the Atlanteans… and Jean Harlow!
Watch it on TV where Manhattan Neighborhood Network (MNN) is available: TWC Channel 34, RCN Channel 82, FIOS Channel 33.
Watch online anywhere in the world at mnn.org by clicking on Channel 1 – The Community Channel at the bottom of the page.
ARE of NY welcomes a new member to the Community: our new Fair Coordinator, Kristina Taylor! Kristina is very excited to be working with many of our Community's Practitioners at the Monthly Fairs. We hope you will help to make her welcome at the Center. We wish her luck in her future endeavors as an Arts Curator in New York City!
The 17th Anniversary issue of The Open Door, quarterly newsletter of A.R.E. of NY is here!
Vision and Prophecy emerged as a theme in this issue:
- Anniversary 17! Creating the Center of Our Dreams -- Visioning and planning for the future of our Center...Your inspirations welcome!
- A Sacred Connection to Source – Psychic & healer Melissa Stamps shares how images she sees before an appointment can be life-changing...
- Douglas Cottrell on Earth Changes – This is a troubling vision and we welcome your comments, discussion and alternate visions.
- In My River of Time: Two Sojourns in Atlantis, Linda Sugrue Mellor shares her vision of the breaking up of Atlantis and the lessons learned…
- And in A Gift from the Storm, Nick Brancaccio tells how another act of God – Hurricane Sandy – brought light to his life.
- And more…
We hope you enjoy The Open Door and, as always, we welcome your comments and suggestions.
Light & Blessings,
Lynne Salomon Miceli
Acting Open Door Editor
A Search for God group (Saturdays 10am-12noon) will not meet over the summer beginning June 29. The group resumes on Saturday, September 6.