Come and see our latest affordably priced finds! Plus NYC's largest selection of Edgar Cayce remedies.
- Orgonite pendants, best-sellers! Orgonite is a man-made resin of stones and other metallic bits that repel negativity and clear the air from excessive EMFs (emissions from cell phone and microwave use).
- Semi-precious gemstones with little black velvet bags to make your own “good luck” pouch.
- Pendulums for $15 or less made of metal, crystal, amethyst.
- Incense burners—glass, wooden, ones with fairy, OM or animal symbols, plus good quality incense sticks.
- Votive candles of the rainbow colors corresponding to the chakras—buy one or the whole set.
- Reiki-charged pillar candles that have been imbued with Love meditation, Prosperity, Abundance, Serenity, Healing, Faith. They have delicious fragrances, containing natural oil essences.
10% discount for NYC Center Members on all purchases.
Regular hours are Mon & Thurs 1-9pm, Tues, Wed & Fri 3-9pm, Sat 10am-5pm & Sun 11am-5pm.
The Center opens at 10 am Saturday and at 11 am Sunday starting March 22-23.
Our new regular hours are: Mon & Thurs 1-9pm Tues, Wed & Fri 3-9pm Sat 10am-5pm Sun 11am-5pm. Closed holidays.
EDGAR CAYCE BIRTHDAY MEMBERSHIP SPECIALS
We’re celebrating Edgar Cayce’s 137th birthday with a special membership offer for new Members, available from March 18th to the end of April!
NYC Cayce Center Membership brings many valuable benefits:
• Discounts on most workshops/classes and onselected health/wellness services
• 10% discount on bookstore purchases
• Library privileges
• Free computerized astrology or numerology chart for new Members
During this birthday special, we are offering additional benefits!
From March 18th (Edgar Cayce’s birthday) until April 30th, every new Member will receive a $5 Gift Certificate good for any purchase of $10 or more at the A.R.E. NY Bookstore. And because no one should be denied Membership due to lack of funds, two longtime Members have committed to assist anyone who wants a Membership but cannot afford it. From March 18th through April 30th, a new or renewing Member who cannot afford the full price of a one-year membership may pay whatever she or he can afford toward membership and these donors will make up the difference.
Download our membership application form here.
When Ed Koch was Mayor of New York, he would famously ask reporters and the public, "How’m I doing?" Now it’s our turn at A.R.E. of NY to ask the same question and for you to share your opinions via this link to A.R.E. of NY Members & Friends Survey.
Completing the Survey should take 5-10 minutes. Your responses are completely anonymous unless you request a reply by entering your e-mail address. Your participation will help us to serve you better. We'll be reporting on and discussing the results of this Survey at a Community Meeting to be scheduled later this Spring and in our newsletter. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and your honest, thoughtful answers. We also thank Kevin Todeschi and Alison Ray at A.R.E. Headquarters for setting up this Survey for us.
Please note: When we ask if you’re a Member of the A.R.E. of New York, we want to know if you have paid annual dues to join the NYC Edgar Cayce Center for the current year. NYC Membership is separate from membership in the international Edgar Cayce organization (A.R.E., Inc.) headquartered in Virginia Beach.
- Letting Go! With Christopher D’Orta, April 25
- Pangu Shengong Qigong Movement Form Workshop with Master Ou, April 25
We regret any inconvenience or disappointment.
- Peter Goldbeck's Reiki Certification Level 3 will take place on Sunday, April 20, not April 27.
WELLNESS PRACTITIONER UPDATE:
- "Dr. Di" Diane Gioia-Bargonetti is no longer a Wellness Practitioner at the Center.
Download it NOW. If you’re an A.R.E. of New York Member, or are on our mailing list, you should have received your copy in the mail. If you would like us to mail you a March-April Calendar, or if you want to get on our mailing list for the May-June Events Calendar, please call (212) 691-7690 and leave your address. Copies are available at the Center—please take an extra to share with friends, especially those who don’t have computers or online access.